Humboldt Chamber of Commerce – Humboldt, TN 38343
$40,000 – $55,000 a year
The Board of Directors of the Humboldt Chamber of Commerce is accepting resumes for the position of Executive Director.
The person in this high profile position will lead the Chamber in accomplishing its various economic, community, and membership development objectives. Excellent leadership, communication, and organizational skills are required.
Interested applicants must submit a resume and cover letter describing their interest in this position. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Responsibilities of the job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Execute the strategic initiatives and plans of the Chamber
- Management of the Chamber office
- Planning and execution of the Chamber budget
- Coordination and implementation of all economic development activities, including industrial and retail retention and recruitment, for the City of Humboldt
- Maintain relationships with the Industrial Development Board, city and county governments, Tennessee Department of Economic and Community Development, and any other partners in economic development
- Coordination with other local chambers on county-wide initiatives
- Oversight of all Chamber initiatives, including the West Tennessee Strawberry Festival
- Management of office staff
**If you have a job posting you would like to place on the TCCE website, please contact Carolyn Davis, firstname.lastname@example.org.