The following TCCE awards are presented on an annual basis. Those chambers who submit an application must be a member in good standing of the Tennessee Chamber of Commerce Executives (TCCE). Winners are selected from entries submitted by individual Chambers of Commerce from across the state. The entries are judged by an out-of-state panel of judges comprised of current chamber executives.
If you would like to submit an application, please click the links provided below!
- Chamber of the Year Award is to recognize two chambers that have distinguished themselves and their community through excellence in chamber management.
- Executive of the Year Award identifies the most effective chamber professional, as indicated by nomination, who has made a significant difference in a local Tennessee chamber.
- Staff Member of the Year Award will recognize an outstanding chamber professional who has helped advance the mission of his/her chamber and is seen as a role model in the community.
- Events Excellence Award recognize chambers that excel in marketing and producing special events.
- Volunteer of the Year Award will recognize an individual who donates time to promote his/her chamber and is seen as a role model in the community.